Sabtu, 24 September 2011

About Me

Hi Scrapbook Designer, 

My name is Meta Wulandari, 26 years old, scrapping and designing about 3 years, love to experiment finding new technique in designing and love to share with other. I am a photoshop CS5 users (and I am so happy adobe have this high budget software because it's very useful), paint (very rare), and I have Corel photo paint (lucky me I have this software for free when I win a scrapbook contest) and Bamboo (every one know how this tool is very useful). Instead designing, I a busy as a teacher and writing story for kid.
I create this blog to share with you all for free my own creation for commercial use, yes, you can use all stuff at this site for your commercial project. In the future, I hope this blog can be a great resources for you scrapbook designer to find a good quality CU items for free. You don't need to pay anything for a license to use, but please follow my TOU. And you are very welcome to donate to support me. You can email me for any question, I will love to read your message. 

Love, 

Meta

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Distributed by Buy Unlocked iPhone 4 | Married Affairs by Blogger Templates 2008

Back to TOP